Validation of Professional Experience (VAE)
ILCI allows employees, managers, individuals or jobseekers with significant international work experience to obtain the title of International Business Development Manager * (Title certified by the State Level I) through the validation of professional experiences (VAE).
To access the validation of professional experiences, you must meet the following conditions:
Justify three years of activity with the justification by a professional activity as an employee or a self-employed person.
Apply for a validation of professional experience in the knowledge or skills required to obtain the diploma.
MANAGER OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
TITLE CERTIFIED BY STATE LEVEL I – EQUIVALENT BAC +5
- A diploma course, Certified by the State Level I (bac + 5)
- Training adapted to your profile and your experience
- A rhythm adapted to professional and personal life
- Individualized follow-up for your success and obtaining the title
The manager of international business development determines the evolution of the company within its environment and harmonious growth internationally.
With a dual expertise in profit-centered management and international trade techniques, it is an executive with high-level strategic functions in large companies or SME with an international focus.
If you have international experience and wish to become International Business Development Manager, ILCI will assist you in obtaining this title.
5 Skill Modules
The training is organized around 5 competence modules, corresponding to the requirements of the certification
and the operational expectations of companies:
- Define and manage the company’s internationalization strategy
- Promote international products and / or services of the company
- Develop the international commercial dimension of the company
- Plan and manage international goods and services transactions
- Manage international profit
For more information, contact the ILCI VAE referent and download the explanation file.