MBA LEA Business Development – Luxury & Tourism(English)
The MBA Languages Luxury and Tourism program offers high-level training in management techniques and marketing of luxury and tourism products and services. The objective is to allow students to acquire professional skills in line with the luxury industries and tourism specifics. You will be able to formulate and implement an overall strategy to bring added value through emotional experiences to satisfy customers.
COURSES SAMPLE MBA 1 & 2
French language, Market and luxury industry big brands, Innovation and tourisme management, Customer behavior, Tourism market and geography, Social media strategy, International marketing, Branding, International developpement strategy, Emarketing and CRM, Expérience management etc.
Be able to:
- Analyze the market trends
- Analyze customer behavior in luxury market
- Make an operational marketing action plan following a general strategy
- Establish and drive a communication plan
- Evaluate campaign results and make it evolve
Selection on school files and interview
Preferred: a first working or volunteer experience
Knowledges in economy and finance, interest in international
Foreign student: French or English level B1 minimum
- Graduate or Master degree (Bac +3, 4, 5 or equivalent) in Management or other Social and Human sciences (Law, Economy, Sociology, Languages…)
- Master degree (Bac +4, 5 or equivalent) in Management or other Social and Human sciences (Law, Economy, Sociology, Languages…)
- Classes are mainly taught by professional in activity
- Diversity of nationality
- 4 Days class and 3 days Week-end
- Professional visits of company
- Professional conferences
- 5-6 months internship (or cdd)
- Product manager
- Commercial manager in Luxury and/or Tourism
- Revenue Manager
- Store / Hotel Manager
- International business developer
- Customer Chief Officer
- Marketing manager
BRANCH OF ACTIVITY
- Luxury branch: Jewelries, spirits, leather goods etc.
- Events agency
- OTA, Travel agency, Concierge
Accor, IHG, Marriot, Costa croisières, Airbnb, VoyagePrive, Club Med, RelaisChateaux, Terrake, Fragonard, LVMH, DFS, L’Oréal, Kering, Estée Lauder, Michelin, Jet Prive, Barnes,
FEES (Out of application and management fee) :
- MBA1 3500€
- MBA2 3900€/4200€
Frais de dossier 600 € pour les étudiants européens ou déjà en France et 900 € pour les dossiers avec demande de visa.
Early bird : -300€ de remise sur le total pour les inscriptions validées 4 mois avant la rentrée.